CJASS PRIVACY POLICIES
To use services provided by CJASS, users are required to supply personal information and other details.
Below is our policy regarding the handling of user information.
Users are required to confirm and agree to the conditions listed below when applying for services.
CJASS recognizes the sensitivity of information given to us and it can be used to identify specific users.
Our company takes adequate safety measures across its management, of both operation and system,
to protect users' personal infomation from unauthorized access, loss, damage, fraud, distribution,
or any other inappropriate handling.
1. Scope of personal information collected
CJASS only collects the relevant information required for providing its services.
2. Intended use of personal information
CJASS uses personal information obtained from users solely for the following purposes;
(1) Contacting a user regarding the conference/journal media and/or other relate document.
(2) Sending out notices via post, e-mail or other means of contact, such as telephone calls,
regarding its services and products.
(3) Soliciting user feedback during product development and servicing activities.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Our company does its utmost to ensure that personal information obtained from users is protected.
It is not disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases:
(1) Permission is given by the user.
(2) Disclosure is required by law.
4. Inquires regarding personal information
CJASS complies promptly with requests from users for verification or correction of their personal
JULY 1st, 2016